If you are the victim of a crime you often have the right to a counsel funded by the state. The counsel for an injured party is appointed by the District Court but you may choose who you want to represent you. As your counsel for an injured party we will secure your interests in the case and support and help you throughout the proceedings.  We will keep you informed about the case and we initiate your claim for compensation by petitioning the for damages for injuries you have suffered due to the crime committed against you. If you´re not entitled to a counsel for an injured party compensated by the state you can hire a private counsel.