In cases regarding compulsory care and preventive detention the court appoints a public counsel for whom the case concerns. The public counsel is funded by the state and you may choose who you want to represent you. As your legal counsel we will secure your interests in the case and support and help you throughout the proceedings.  If you´re not entitled to a counsel for an injured party compensated by the state you can hire a private counsel.


Stockholms familjerättsadvokat undertakes cases as public or private counsel at Administrative Court within Care of Young Persons Act, Care of Abusers Act and Compulsory Psychiatric Care.